Tuesday, December 29, 2009

FYI: I moved to Bangalore

Should have posted this earlier but here it goes anyway:

I moved to Bangalore two months ago. I joined SuccessFactors, an OnDemand Enterprise Software company. In Bangalore, we are a team of twenty plus now and we are steadily growing.

Today is Yogitha's last day at Microsoft, Hyderabad and she will be joining me in Bangalore shortly. Once in Bangalore, she will start looking for a job: she is looking to be an engineer in an embedded systems company (ex: ARM, AMD, Juniper, Broadcom etc)

SuccessFactors is in a temporary office on Airport Road and we'll shortly move to Koramangala. Once Yogitha finds a job and we know where her office will be, we'll find a place to live.

Kittu is currently with my in-laws at Rajarajeshwari Nagar, Bangalore. She joined a Montessori there three months ago. The Montessori started off with half-an-hour a day of school and gradually increased the hours three and half hours now. It is good place and Kittu likes it there.

Yogitha and I both like it here in Bangalore and we have now moved here for good.

No comments: