Monday, July 11, 2011

Updates

Last few months have been very busy. Here is a long pending update.


Saatvik: Yogitha and I are blessed with a baby boy. Saatvik was born on May 26th and he is nearly 7 weeks old now. They say that it is much easier with second kid. It sure is.


Keerthana: Keerthana is 3y 4m now and she started going to school. She must be enjoying it as she happily goes to school without complaints. She is taking a while to get adjusted to the addition to the family though.


Yogitha: Yogitha quit HP and is taking a break now. She will figure out what interests to pursue once Saatvik is a few months old.


Myself: Moved to Flipkart few months ago. I am into Analytics. To put it in a nut shell, Flipkart is aiming to become the Amazon.com of India. We are still very small but we have the potential to change the face of retail in India. I am enjoying my work and like the culture at Flipkart very much.


That is all for now.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to both of you :)

Have to talk to you sometime. Lost your number. Mail me yours! :)

Sanskriti said...

Waiting to see Saatvik's photos.

Radha Krishna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Radha Krishna said...

Can u Sell your twitter account pls
i want to buy it pls please my contact is www.facebook.com/iamradhakrishna

Radha Krishna said...

Please brother please please send reply to me please pls please pls please
Can u Sell your twitter account pls
i want to buy it pls please my contact is www.facebook.com/iamradhakrishna

N@thi said...

hi i'm new to blogspot.pls do visit my blog and comment...
http://writer-nathi.blogspot.com

thanks in advance
nathi